Raising kids is difficult.. especially in a world filled with social media, video games, and fear. Our group of clinicians are here to help you and your child navigate all the pitfalls.
Whether it’s therapy for your child you are seeking or advice for how to parent we can help. Through the use of multiple play therapy techniques and hands-on activities our clinicians are ready to help your child, pre-teen or teenager open up, gain confidence, and learn how to be their best self.
We can work with parents and children with issues such as:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Anxiety | Panic Disorder | Social Phobia
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anti-social | Conduct Disorder (CD)
- Tourette Syndrome
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Eating Disorders
- …and more